What is the difference between CPB, PBS & NPR?
- Private corporation created by the federal government.
- Does not produce or distribute programs.
- Funded by the federal government.
- Learn more about CPB
- Private, non-profit media enterprise owned and operated by member stations.
- Distributes programming to 348 public television stations across the country.
- Funded by CPB and member stations.
- Private, non-profit media enterprise.
- Produces and distributes programs.
- Funded by member stations.