The CPB Board of Directors will meet Telephonically on Tuesday, February 19, 2013
- For Immediate Release on February 12, 2013
The CPB Board of Directors will meet telephonically on Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 12:00 – 1:30pm ET. On the draft agenda:
- Approval of Public Session Minutes
- President’s Report to the Board
- Legislative Update
- Approval of Executive Session Minutes (executive session)
- Personnel Matters (executive session)
- Update on 2013 CSG Distribution
- Report on FY 2012 Audited Financial Statements
- Support to PBS for Nielsen Research
- Update on Education Activities
- Update on Television License Transfer Issues
With the exception of the executive session, the public may attend and observe this meeting in the Blair/Killian Board Room of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB), a private, nonprofit corporation created by Congress in 1967, is the steward of the federal government's investment in public broadcasting. It helps support the operations of more than 1,400 locally-owned and -operated public television and radio stations nationwide, and is the largest single source of funding for research, technology, and program development for public radio, television and related online services.