CPB Board of Directors will meet telephonically on Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 12:00 – 2:00pm ET
- January 31, 2012
The CPB Board of Directors will meet telephonically on Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 12:00 – 2:00pm ET. On the draft agenda:
- Approval of Public Session Minutes
- President’s Report to the Board
- Committee Chair Reports
- Legislative Update
- Discussion about Report to Congress
- Board Meeting Dates and Locations
- Affirmative Action Plan
- Report on New Commendation Award for Station Service to Community
- Approval of Executive Session Minutes (executive session)
- Update on Contractual Matter (executive session)
With the exception of the executive session, the public may attend and observe this meeting in the Blair/Killian Board Room of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB), a private, nonprofit corporation created by Congress in 1967, is the steward of the federal government's investment in public broadcasting. It helps support the operations of more than 1,400 locally-owned and -operated public television and radio stations nationwide, and is the largest single source of funding for research, technology, and program development for public radio, television and related online services.