In addition to these general provisions, stations must comply with the Certification Requirements for Station Grants Recipients.
Below is a summary of the key revisions the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB) has made to the fiscal year 2016 Radio General Provisions and Eligibility Criteria that govern station’s 2016 Community Service Grant (CSG).
- A Flagship Station is now referenced, Section 1 (Y) and in Section 2 (A-1).
- Licensee Official – the definition has been updated, Section 1 (EE).
- The Minority Audience Service Station (MASS) criteria has been updated, Section 1 (GG-1).
- Minimum non-Federal financial support (NFFS) and minimum direct revenue requirements have been updated, Section 7 (A).
- Transparency Requirements – clarifications, Section 10.
- 2016 Radio General Provisions and Eligibility Criteria , FY 2016 335KB PDF Updated December 2, 2015
- Radio Station Collaboration Program Guidelines and Eligibility Criteria, FY2016 Updated January 14, 2014
All questions about this information should be directed to the Office of Grants Administration at email@example.com. Remember to always identify your station call letters and/or grantee ID number so that we can respond quickly to your inquiry.