Alabama Public Television (APT) has a full-time position available for a Shipping & Receiving Clerk in the Early Childhood Education Department at its Birmingham office. The Shipping & Receiving Clerk will be an integral member of the Education team by assisting staff with the processing of training materials. This position will be responsible for receiving, lifting, storing, and distributing incoming packages, preparing outgoing packages for shipping, and performing corresponding administrative duties.
- Package books and training materials, create mailing labels, and deliver packages to mailroom for processing
- Transport all departmental deliveries from the mailroom to designated area, submit package slips, and store package contents
- Monitor and update inventory
- Manage and organize storage spaces
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented and ability to follow detailed instructions
- Experience with Excel and Outlook preferred
Starting salary commensurate with experience. A benefits package is also provided. This position is funded through a contract and contingent upon receipt of funding once the contract expires. NO PHONE CALLS/FAXES. APT is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Click here to apply