Join a great team!
Arizona Public Media (AZPM) is looking for an organized, detail-oriented individual with exceptional written and verbal skills and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively. A positive attitude and professional demeanor are essential, along with the flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment. Our new team member will work as part of the Corporate Support team, processing underwriting contracts, creating proposals, obtaining creative materials, generating support materials, and coordinating the scheduling and launch of underwriting campaigns.
Outstanding UA benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and disability programs; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; UA/ASU/NAU tuition reduction for the employee and qualified family members; state and optional retirement plans; access to UA recreation and cultural activities; and more!
The University of Arizona has been recognized for our innovative work-life programs. For more information about working at the University of Arizona and relocations services, please click here.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist in creating sales proposals, advertising packages, and client presentations.
• Keep progress tabs on various sales initiatives.
• Enter and maintain all orders in ProTrack software, including electronic transfers.
• Provide quality assurance and ensure ad campaign accuracy through order entry.
• Assist with copy changes and work directly with AZPM Radio & TV Traffic department.
• Create supportive materials for the Corporate Support department.
• Maintain organized filing systems.
• Model positive energy and handle stress in the face of challenges and deadlines.
• Work cooperatively with managers, co-workers, and clients to deliver a high level of service.
• Work in collaboration with multiple internal departments, including Traffic, Marketing, and the Business Office.
• Interact professionally with co-workers, clients, advertising agencies, and the public on the phone and in person.
• Create flyers, brochures, and other items for underwriting support.
• Additional tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional ability to organize, prioritize, and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Learn new systems promptly and thoroughly.
- High school diploma or equivalent, or equivalent learning attained through experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experience using ProTrack Traffic system.
- Experience in graphic design software.
- Experience working in media.
Please apply for this position directly on https://talent.arizona.edu/ and search for the req17621