Buffalo Toronto Public Media is a leading bi-national public broadcasting station consisting of three television and three radio stations, all locally programmed. Programs and outreach explore and address interests relevant to the Western New York and Southern Ontario communities.
The Broadcast and Education Coordinator will provide timely administrative support to two key areas –Broadcast Services and Education and Outreach. Broadcast Services will require support in the development of project and broadcast reports, research and analysis of broadcast trends, and customer service to viewers and listeners. Education and Outreach will require support for station education and outreach activities as well as maintain advisory group member lists, meeting schedules, correspondence, hospitality and minute taking.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Demonstrates agility, resourcefulness and possesses a strong understanding of our learning communities.
- Has a deep passion for the power of public broadcasting to enlighten, engage and entertain.
- Possess strong administrative skills with a particular interest in data reports/analytics including verbal and written communication abilities with a customer service centered approach.
What you need to succeed:
- Associate Degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Or equivalent experience in field.
- 1+ years’ experience as an administrative role and/or customer service role.
- Detail oriented self-starting, organized professional with a passion for data.
- Ability to communicate with diplomacy and professionalism while representing Buffalo Toronto Public Media to members, volunteers, educators, parents and children, and students of all ages.
Buffalo Toronto Public Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity and inclusion.
Please email cover letter and resume to: