Title: Administrative Assistant
Classical KING FM 98.1 is the public classical station serving Seattle and the Puget Sound Region. Seattle is undergoing tremendous growth thanks to its long history as a hub of innovation. Amazon, Microsoft, Costco and Starbucks (among others) are headquartered here and Facebook, Google, Salesforce and Apple have a major presence in the area. Classical KING FM will leverage the tremendous resources in the region to chart a new course for the station and classical radio. We invite you to be part of our team and live in one of the most beautiful areas of the country. KING FM has a new strategic framework that calls for diversification of the audience, staff, and board. Our goal is for the demographics of the station to mirror the demographics of the community.
Classical KING FM 98.1 is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as Administrative Assistant for the Development Department and the CEO. The successful candidate will have two years of prior experience, knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office, and the desire to work in a team environment.
- Coordinating, preparing, and sending standard acknowledgment letters to donors.
- Processing donations and assisting with database donor entry, database clean-up, and reporting.
- Scheduling meetings for the CEO and Chief Development Officer and distributing documents.
- Maintaining archive of board minutes and governing documents.
- Assisting with donor newsletters and other communications to donors and prospects.
- Coordinating donor events and fundraising events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience
- 2 years of combined education / experience in administrative work.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required and experience with Excel preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience working with databases is a plus.
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, vision and dental coverage, Life and LTD, paid vacation, personal and sick time, 401K and an EAP program.
Send resume, references and cover letter to:
Human Resources, Classical KING FM, 363 Mercer St., Suite 200, Seattle WA 98109 or email email@example.com
Salary Range: $38,000 - $42,000 commensurate with experience
Date Posted: 6/2/21
Closing Date: Open until position filled
Classical KING FM 98.1 is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity