As a member of the Digital Platforms team, the Business Analyst is a liaison between the Business and Technical teams by facilitating conversation regarding new features and functionality required by the Business related to the digital platforms that CPR uses.
The Business Analyst has a deep understanding of Business Processes and crosses over into a base-level technical understanding, with the ability to translate Business needs into groomed user stories for fulfillment and delivery by CPR’s Technical team(s).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interacts with various Business Departments, understanding processes currently used within each team to develop new processes with the assistance of digital tools.
- Documents Business needs in language understandable by the Business, that is translated and discussed with the Digital Platforms team to understand the request as required.
- Creates proofs of concept / digital mockups / wireframes to help both the business and technical teams understand the requirements needed to fulfill new features and/or functionality. Leverage these digital assets to gain stakeholder sign-off on new feature/functionality requests.
- Generates User Stories for Technical Teams to complete through an Agile Development Methodology.
- Use independent judgment to negotiate with Business / Digital Platforms to clarify requirements and update departments with new findings as necessary.
- Works with Digital Platforms team members to iterate on new features and functionality.
- Filters out unnecessary or redundant requests.
- Updates documentation knowledge base for current and new business processes.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Experience working in a CRM (experience with Salesforce required, Pardot a plus).
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is a huge plus.
- Experience in Agile Development Methodology is highly preferred.
- Attention to detail and meticulous organization abilities.
- Ability to create informative and easily understandable presentations of business needs.
- Experience with data grooming, providing digestible reports culled from large data sets, natively with Salesforce, and manually with MS Excel.
- Experience with Microsoft Office required.
- Professional communication and documentation skills.
- A patient and flexible approach to engaging with Department Leaders and designated proxies in their absence.
- Identification with the mission and purpose of Colorado Public Radio.
To apply, submit a cover letter that includes where you learned of the job opening, resume, three professional references and salary expectations to email@example.com with "Business Analyst" in the subject line.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
No phone calls or drop ins please. Competitive salary and benefits.
Colorado Public Radio is an equal opportunity employer and encourages workplace diversity