An integral technical position on the Membership team which supports fundraising and engagement initiatives for Colorado Public Radio, KRCC and Denverite. Configures, deploys and refines Salesforce-integrated tools, supporting the organization through digital form creation (related to direct and indirect giving, mobile giving, events, call center solutions, recapture and contests), campaign management, premium fulfillment, and management of NPR digital and social platforms, and member community portal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report to and collaborate with the Membership Data Manager to build, facilitate and improve all integrated fundraising and engagement tools
- Collaborate with CPR’s Salesforce Administrator, Membership Director and revenue managers to create, refine and implement tools to assure success
- Support the implementation of integrated, multi-channel fundraising, and measure campaign results through reporting and dashboard development
- Serve as point of contact for the organization regarding donation, event, and volunteer online registration forms. Create new online events and fundraising platforms as needed
- Maintenance and quality control of multi-channel fundraising tools
- Initiate, plan and complete integrated tool enhancement projects, and produce and maintain documentation
- Cross-departmental response and collaboration with Technology, Marketing, Digital Platforms and Fundraising Communications
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Identification with the mission and purpose of Colorado Public Radio
- Salesforce experience, FormAssembly experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Email marketing experience
- Advanced abilities working with technology configuration
- Experience identifying key performance indicators necessary to support growth
- Ability to prioritize data requests effectively and efficiently
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills
- Courteous and patient approach to supporting members and teammates
To apply, submit a cover letter that includes where you learned of the job opening, resume, three professional references and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Membership Operations Specialist" in the subject line.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
No phone calls or drop ins please. Competitive salary and benefits.
Colorado Public Radio is an equal opportunity employer and encourages workplace diversity