Colorado Public Radio is seeking a Salesforce CRM Administrator who is willing to take on the challenge of a new Salesforce implementation. This position will be instrumental in establishing process standards in conjunction with our Salesforce integrator. The Salesforce CRM Administrator is a subject matter expert on Colorado Public Radio's Salesforce CRM and 3rd party integrations. This position will work closely with leadership, management and Salesforce end users in regards to training, reporting, creating/maintaining dashboards, creating/maintaining 3rd party integrations, user support/administration and other functions as assigned. This position is part programmer, part manager, part educator and part diplomat. This position is critical in assisting CPR form a 360-degree view of CPR's database, especially in regards to membership, leadership giving, underwriting/sales, marketing, prospect development, digital presence and business operations. This position is part of the CPR Technology department and reports to the VP of Technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as primary system administrator for CPR's Salesforce integrated platform (including Pardot, Braintree, Form Assembly)
- Supports all users on CPR's Salesforce integrated platform
- Ensures that appropriate access is given to records based on the principle of least privilege (POLP)
- Builds/modifies/maintains dashboards
- Performs periodic login audits to identify suspicious or problematic behavior
- Assigns/fixes ownership of records that are assigned incorrectly
- Reassigns ownership of records when staff is reassigned or leave the company
- Develops and maintains a data backup strategy
- Handles all basic admin functions including user account maintenance, reports, dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Keeps track of Salesforce and 3rd party solution updates and prepares the system accordingly
- Performs data integrity audits, identifies and resolves data integrity issues
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Salesforce Administrator certification preferred
- Candidates with significant experience in other CRM systems will be considered
- Experience in user support
- Strong understanding of database systems and structure
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong data management abilities
- Strong collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes
- Demonstrated ability in supporting a business to achieve revenue goals
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to translate business functionality and opportunities into clear, precise, and easy-to-read functional specifications and technical designs
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities at one time and remain results-oriented
- Must work well both independently and in a team environment
- Experience utilizing the Salesforce API
- Experience with non-profits a plus
To apply, submit a cover letter that includes where you learned of the job opening, resume, three professional references and salary expectations to email@example.com with "Salesforce CRM Administrator" in the subject line.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
No phone calls or drop ins please. Competitive salary and benefits.
Colorado Public Radio is an equal opportunity employer and encourages workplace diversity