GBH enriches people's lives through programs and services that educate, inspire, and entertain, fostering citizenship and culture, the joy of learning, and the power of diverse perspectives.
The GBH Production Group oversees GBH television operations. The Production Group is comprised of two divisions: The Studios which manages studio and EFP production and handles Fraser Studio scheduling & billing for Radio operations, GBH public spaces and the remote studio at Boston Public Library; and the GBH OutPost, which provides post-production services, and tape floor operations.
JOB OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Studios Production Manager is responsible for internal and external client's production needs that are renting Fraser Performance Studio, Yawkey Theater and Atrium, Boston Public Library Studio.
- Work with the scenics coordinator in hiring freelance carpenters and assigning scenics work and assist in storage management.
- Manage, schedule, and billing for most social media streams that happen at our locations or need Production Group personnel or equipment.
- Three to five years of experience in television and/or event productions.
- Must be able to manage a diverse group of skilled technicians.
- Scheduling and billing in MediaPulse software.
- Familiarity with managing and troubleshooting stream feeds.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team is required.
- Attention to detail a must
- Strong customer service skills are vital.
Bachelor’s degree required
GBH is an equal opportunity employer. The community and audience we serve is diverse, and we wish to foster that diversity in our workplace. Toward that end, GBH does not discriminate against individuals in hiring, employment or promotion on the basis of race, religion, color, sex/gender, gender identity and gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, handicap or disability, veteran or military status, political belief, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please apply for position on our career site: https://publicmedia.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WGBH_Careers/job/Boston/Production-Manager_R001010