• Leads in designing core business components utilizing industry-accepted analysis and design standards
• Creates and designs pixel-perfect website designs/mockups, app layouts, AR/VR experiences, printed collateral, and promotional materials
• Responsible for interpreting and carrying out the understanding of client requirements and organizational direction
• Architects maintainable responsive designs and experiences utilizing Adobe Creative Suite
• Looks at opportunities to improve current templates and designs to keep up with the latest standards and trends
• Solid experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, XD, etc., degree or a related field of study, or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job
• Knowledge of latest accessibility standards
• Experience with CSS and HTML skills building responsive websites
• Experience with Drupal, WordPress, or other similar CMS is a plus
• Knowledge of Git and interface tools for Git repositories is a plus
• Ability to shift between multiple projects and product integrations quickly
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We Offer: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, retirement plans; Pre-tax benefits for health, dental, vision, life, specified illness and accidental insurance; Health and childcare spending accounts; Disability insurance; and opportunities for training and professional development.
To Apply: Upload resume, cover letter, references and an applicant form on the GPB Job Center located at www.gpb.org/jobs. ONLY Applications submitted through the GPB Job Center with a complete application, resume AND cover letter WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Deadline to Apply: Open Until Filled
Georgia Public Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.