Iowa Public Radio seeks a fundraising professional to join our Development team as Membership Manager. Iowa Public Radio is a place where your professional contributions and creativity are welcome and respected. As Membership Manager, you will become an important part of a highly creative and innovative fundraising team, whose work makes a difference for our stations and our members. As a valued employee of Iowa Public Radio, you will have the opportunity to work with an experienced team as well as grow, learn, and be a part of a community making an impact in the lives of Iowans.
The Membership Manager leads the organization’s efforts in a variety of fundraising campaigns including direct mail, e-mail marketing, on-air pledge drives, digital fundraising and events. The successful candidate will have a minimum of five years of experience in membership and/or donor management for a non-profit organization with a proven track record of managing annual fundraising efforts in the $1 - $5 million range.
Iowa Public Radio offers an excellent benefits package, including health benefits, a retirement plan with a 2-to-1 employer match, immediate accrual of vacation (16 hours monthly) and sick (12 hours monthly) time and a flexible work environment.
If you love meeting new people, are passionate about fundraising and have an interest in public radio, we’d love to hear from you. Join our fun, collaborative and supportive team!
ANTICIPATED HIRING RANGE:
• $55,000 - $70,000
• Five years of experience in membership and donor management for a non-profit organization;
• Experience managing fundraising efforts netting $1-$5 million in annual revenue;
• Experience using donor software programs such as Salesforce or Blackbaud; and
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis in marketing and communications.
• Public radio fundraising experience, including experience managing on-air pledge drives;
• Ability to effectively plan, create, execute, analyze and report on fundraising programs;
• Ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines with attention to accuracy;
• Knowledge of integrated marketing communication techniques and principles; and
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
Apply through the position link on the IPR website.
For full consideration, applications must include a cover letter or narrative about what makes you a good candidate for this job, resume and contact information for at least three (3) professional references.
This position is open until filled.
Iowa Public Radio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been a victim of discrimination, please notify the appropriate local, state or federal agency.