• Approximately 30 hours per week
• For 12 months
• WORK REMOTELY
KERA seeks a contract Data Integrity Specialist responsible for managing and maintaining high standards of data hygiene and integrity in KERA’s CRM system, Tessitura. This position reports to the Director of Business Intelligence and serves an essential role in supporting all fundraising and membership efforts. The ideal candidate is a dynamic and experienced Tessitura user, eager to learn about KERA, demonstrates flexibility, and enjoys working in a team environment.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Daily focus on merge/purge needs related to the conversion of legacy CRM data and new account creation.
• Support the Tessitura System Admin and Digital team with QA of new accounts resulting from vendor integrations.
• General account cleanup related to Household creation, formatting, inactive status, and missing or erroneous demographic information.
• Support the testing efforts with new integrations and customizations related to data integrity and CRM management.
• Support the creation of data integrity policies and best practice training guides in partnership with the Director of Business Intelligence and the System Admin.
• Miscellaneous research to assist with new business processes.
• 2-3 years’ experience with Tessitura, including a strong knowledge of best practices for Tessitura setup and customization.
• Experience working in a non-profit environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word (at Intermediate to Advanced level).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong technical skills, detail-oriented, flexible, and analytical.
• Deadline-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced, team-led environment.
• Experience in multi-tasking and an ability to actively report on statuses of project assignments as requested.
• Excellent judgment and the ability to maintain a positive working environment.
• Proficiency with Tessitura’s contribution module, account records, and billing.
• Experience working in a fundraising department
• Public broadcasting experience is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Please provide a 1) resume and 2) cover letter summarizing professional accomplishment and qualifications relative to the position. Please also state how you found out about this position. Submit this information as you prefer:
• Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fax to: 214-740-9323
• Mail to: Human Resources, KERA, 3000 Harry Hines Blvd., Dallas, Texas 75201
North Texas Public Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer