Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: VP of Administration
Supervisory Position: No
JOB SUMMARY: Front desk receptionist who also provides general administrative support, including basic daily accounts receivable tasks. The Administrative Assistant also helps viewers/members with various questions and concerns and provides support for other departments as needed.
Administrative / Clerical -
- Responsible for handling front office reception by greeting and directing guest to the appropriate staff member as well as answering the phone in a welcoming and pleasant manner.
- Sorts and distribute incoming fax transmittals.
- Answers viewer inquiries that are received in person, by phone or email and route more complicated inquiries to the appropriate department in a timely manner.
- Provides clerical support and filing to the G&A department and then to other departments as needed. Some of these tasks include the following:
- Assist with filing of AP invoices and purchase orders.
- Assist Executive Assistant/Board Liaison with meeting preparation, board files, etc.
- Assist with UPS, FedEx and shipping packages.
- Administrative / clerical including Donor Lists, Quarterly Topic Report, 401(k) submission. orded properly.
- ble and general upkeep of inventory list of office supplies and provide to VP of Admin weekly.
Daily Cash Receipts/Accounts Receivable –
- Sorts and distributes all mail, opens all checks and deposits them using Wells Fargo Desktop Deposit system.
- Records check, cash, and EFT/ACH payments in the daily deposit log. Also creates a summary sheet for the day’s deposit. Updates the AR invoice log to reflect payments received.
- Mails all accounts receivable invoices and maintains invoice log of payments.
- Provide CEO with donor information for gifts $1000 and above.
Viewer comments logs and reports –
- Gather viewer comments from all departments each month and any received on a daily basis.
- Enter comments into SalesForce.
- Responsible self-starter, multi-tasking, prioritizes and meets deadlines, punctual, reliable in attendance.
- Self-starter, independent and hardworking, requiring minimum supervision.
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer experience in word processing, MS Excel and the Internet.
- Organizational, filing, and typing skills a must.
- Pleasant telephone voice and outstanding customer service skills needed.
- Candidate must have a professional appearance.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, a must.
- Knowledge of office equipment including typewriters, copiers, fax and postage machines necessary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: High school graduate or equivalent. 5 + years’ experience with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel.
Attn: Brynne Kenney