This position is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with approximately 150 individuals, engaging them in the work and mission of KSPS, and seeking their partnership and investment of time, talent and expertise in our initiatives in education, workforce development, arts and culture, and civic health. This position requires significant independent work; has substantial internal management responsibilities; and requires both strategic focus and timely attention to detail. This position interacts with senior management, other staff, the Board of Directors, volunteers, and the general public. Other responsibilities include efficient and accurate management of data; planning and organizing; written communications; team building; and general administrative support.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job.
Education/Experience: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 5 years’ experience in fund raising or related field
- Membership in a professional development organization and pursuit of continuing education
- CRM database experience and proficiency (ie Allegiance, Blackbaud, DonorPerfect etc)
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,) Zoom, and ability to use these skills independently
- High level of organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and desire to work as part of team
- Ability to work independently
- A track record of reliability and punctuality
- Identify with and support the mission of KSPS PBS
- A commitment to the values of KSPS: Professionalism, Integrity, Compassion, Inclusion and Initiative
- Valid driver’s license
Friends of KSPS/KSPS PBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer – It is our policy to hire, compensate, promote, train, transfer, discipline, discharge, and make all other employment-related decisions without consideration of an employee's race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship or immigration status, disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, pregnancy status, or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law.
“Competitive, based on experience. Generous benefit package. KSPS strives for continued internal employee growth and works to identify opportunities for advancement and promotion when possible.”