- Produce programs, series, or program segments of varying length as assigned by management.
- Develop and oversee all aspects of various production budgets, including full multi-year project budgets as well as MPT fiscal year budgets.
- Advise and participate with the Managing Director in the negotiation and preparation of contracts, budgets, timetables and workflow documents as related to out-of-house producers.
- Work as an integral part of the production team, providing information, materials and counsel to other team members or projects.
- Execute all administrative documents as required, e.g. timesheets, expense accounts; attend and participate in departmental meetings.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in film, media, mass communications or related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and field experience.
Experience: Seven (7) years of experience as a producer.
Note: Experience may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education only.
For education obtained outside the U.S., a copy of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service must accompany the application.
Resumes will NOT be accepted in lieu of completing the online or paper application.