The Oklahoma Educational Television Authority announces the opening of the full-time position titled Friends of OETA Membership Specialist – Gift Processing located in Oklahoma City. The most qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
This position will focus on gift processing and data management for our robust and loyal membership base. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, critical thinking skills, and be a team player. Creativity and curiosity are encouraged. This position will report to the Director of Development.
- Process gifts for the Friends of OETA, Inc. This includes keying payments and data entry for checks, charitable giving account disbursements, matching gifts, car donations, and direct gifts made to the Friends of OETA, Inc.
- Update payment information and set up sustaining memberships on credit cards and bank draft donations
- Work with cross-departmental teams and contract agencies to ensure accuracy and accountability for all incoming gifts for Friends of OETA, Inc.
- Update donor records as needed
- Communicate with donors, assist with donor questions and inquiries as needed
- Assist with thank you gift fulfillment for in-house mailings
- Assist general membership team as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 2 years working for a non-profit organization in a similar role
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Experience with a membership or donor database, or similar – Allegiance Fundraising, Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce, Tessitura, etc. Training will be provided
- Basic knowledge of philanthropic planning practices
- Good customer service skills and patience for troubleshooting donor needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and other Microsoft products
- Must be able to work from a computer/desk for long hours
- Must be able to look at large datasets, possess a competent level of data literacy, and be able to identify anomalies in the donor/gift processing lifecycle
- Knowledge of OETA, public television, or public media desired
- Must be a team player and possess some level of agility
Successful candidates must have:
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and have a valid Oklahoma driver’s license.
- Ability to pass a background check.
HOW TO APPLY: Send cover letter, application and resume to OETA, Human Resources, P.O. Box 14190, Oklahoma City, OK 73113, (405) 848-8501. Applications can be downloaded from www.oeta.tv or in person at 7403 N Kelley Avenue, Oklahoma City.
OETA IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Send cover letter, application and resume to OETA, Human Resources, P.O. Box 14190, Oklahoma City, OK 73113 or to email@example.com. Applications can be downloaded from www.oeta.tv or in person at 7403 N Kelley Avenue, Oklahoma City.