This is an exciting opportunity for a professional who enjoys developing and maintaining close relationships with supporters, thrives in a vibrant workplace, and is energized by the prospect of joining a team of colleagues who have a proven commitment to fundraising and a shared passion for the work of PBS Wisconsin.
Our next Individual Giving Manager will join us in building on this tradition, expanding PBS Wisconsin’s Major Giving program by overseeing critical gift processing operations, directing portfolio-based moves management systems, developing improvements to PBS Wisconsin’s mid-level ($1,000+) giving program, and providing the highest-quality giving experience for donors. The Individual Giving Manager also assists with strategic marketing strategies and facilitating small events.
PBS Wisconsin seeks a multi-perspective fundraising professional who is inspired by the opportunity to work in public media. This is a position in a highly-effective, well-respected organization with a healthy culture of philanthropy, and a development program that has garnered national recognition for its creativity and impact.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years of fundraising development or customer service experience.
- Experience and competence with donor/customer relationship management databases and spreadsheet software.
- Demonstrated ability in providing administrative support, including mail merges, organizing and maintaining files, reports, and materials.
- Experience planning, coordinating, and/or executing program/event logistics or scheduling.
- Experience providing best practices in donor service or engagement.
- Minimum of one year of experience with donor/customer relationship management databases
- Demonstrated understanding of systems of portfolio-based moves management including donor research, cultivation, and stewardship methods, processes, and best practices.
- Knowledge of planned giving vehicles, such as bequests, beneficiary designations, and charitable gift annuities.
- Experience supervising, leading, or directing the work of others.
- Experience in the design, development, and delivery of marketing and communication materials.
- Experience or knowledge of public broadcasting fundraising
- Assists with the development of strategic planning initiatives and objectives, program budgets, and monitors activity to ensure adherence to established guidelines
- Collects, prepares, and analyzes donor information and event data and provides subsequent recommendations for improvement and enhancement
- Schedules logistics and secures resources for event and program activities, facilities, participants, and vendors adhering to established timelines and expectations
- Assists with the design, development, and delivery of marketing and communication materials and other event publications to promote development events and programs
- Serves as a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders at meetings and activities to advocate for and promote the interests of the unit
- Manages execution of Individual Gifts program administration, maintaining the quality of donor database records and standards of accuracy, timeliness, and efficiencies of data entry, donor communications, and gift acknowledgment processes
- Identifies, promotes, and maintains donor relationships and identifies solicitation opportunities specifically designed for the generation of mid-level gifts ($1,000+) to reach program funding goals
- Exercises supervisory authority, including managing conduct and performance and/or approving hours worked of at least one FTE or equivalent employee
HOW TO APPLY:
Wisconsin Public Media is part of the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Click the Job application link for full position details. https://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/en-us/job/516880/individual-giving-manager
The following must be received for your application to be complete: 1) Resume; 2) A cover letter describing how your experience relates to the listed required and preferred job qualifications.
Questions? Contact: Amanda Vinova, 821 University Avenue, Madison, WI, 53706; (608) 262-2769; email@example.com.