Become a key part of PBS Wisconsin's communication and marketing department. This position will devise strategic communication and marketing strategies and will work to implement full promotional campaigns and stand-alone projects, which involves significant duties in writing, social media management, and other spaces.
Be part of a motivated team of communicators in promoting PBS Wisconsin's local and national programs, community engagement and education programs, major events and development efforts. Reports to the Communications Associate Director.
Plans, prepares and disseminates institution-related publicity and good-will information to the public and other external entities in support of the institution's strategic communication goals.
- 50% Develops and executes public relations plans, projects, and initiatives utilizing various communication mediums
- 30% Participates in the development of the public relations strategy in collaboration with communications leadership
- 10% Assists with pitching and placing content in accordance with established marketing objectives and responding to inquiries
- 5% Initiates, writes, and edits press coverage ideas, briefing materials, and content independently for leadership
- 5% Tracks media coverage of institution
For more information on this position and how to apply, please visit: https://jobs.wisc.edu/jobs/public-relations-specialist-madison-wisconsin-united-states