PBS12 is a dynamic, creative place to work with talented employees having diverse backgrounds and interests who are committed to a common goal and work hard to achieve it.
The Mission of PBS12 is to share the real, personal stories of the Colorado experience that celebrate our lifestyles and tackle the issues that define our state.
PBS12 strives to fulfill this mission by:
- Exercising and supporting freedom of expression and independence from political and commercial forces.
- Respecting our viewers, members and public as, first and foremost, inquisitive and discerning citizens.
- Addressing social issues and public concerns that are not otherwise adequately covered in the community.
- Cultivating an environment of discovery, learning, collaboration, mutual regard, tolerance and civic pride.
- Encouraging experimentation, creativity, new ideas and high standards in all aspects of our work.
- Providing a safe haven for children.
- Serving under-represented interests by providing access to diverse and opposing viewpoints.
- Working cooperatively and in partnership with other organizations and interests that share our goals in the community.
- Exercising responsible stewardship of our human, fiscal and other resources.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, the Digital Media Coordinator produces and edits video content for multiple platforms including broadcast, web, and social media. A key focus of the Digital Media Coordinator is executing the digital and social media distribution and marketing strategies for PBS12. The Digital Media Coordinator supports the Website Manager with video needs as well as other web, social media and email marketing projects. This position will also support short-form post-production projects within the PBS12 Production Department and occasional production needs as assigned. This position requires strong project management skills, and demonstrated knowledge and experience with editing video, graphic design, social media and website management.
- The Digital Media Coordinator produces and edits video content for multiple platforms including broadcast, website, and social media.
- This position posts videos, photos and other promotional content on all social media channels including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn – must innovate with new platforms like TikTok and Instagram Reels.
- Assists the Website Manager with video, photo and content needs as well as other web, social media and email marketing projects.
- Manages the Google Data Studio and contributes to reports of digital analytics and results.
- Responsible for digital content creation, short form video editing and graphic design creation for multiple platforms including broadcast and digital.
- Assists with digital copywriting and editing as needed.
- This position supports fundraising and revenue initiatives of the station including supporting digital and broadcast productions for on-air pledge drives.
- Coordinates and assists in local and national production digital distribution and promotions for broadcast, website streaming, partner use or any other digital platforms.
- Supports short-form post-production projects within the PBS12 Production Department and occasional production needs as assigned.
Required Experience and Skills
- Demonstrated success with asset and project management.
- Proficiency in FCPX or Adobe Premiere
- Proficiency with Hubspot or similar digital marketing tool
- Proficiency in graphics creation (Photoshop)
- Ability to utilize and collect data and metrics
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Please send a single PDF document including cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org