Develops and manages communication plans for KUHT. Manages graphic design standards for on-air, print and web graphic communications.
- Develops and implements communication plans for assigned local and national programming, fund raising and outreach campaigns.
- Manages graphic design standards at KUHT for on-air, print and web graphic communications.
- Hires and supervises freelance designers, printers, writers, photographers and web developers.
- Maintains regular contact with media representatives to develop strong working relationships.
- Works with media vendors to design and purchase media campaigns.
- Develops project budgets and manages communications budget.
- Provides guidance to the web developers on new features and content for the main website as well as designs for specific project websites.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelors and 3 years experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related experience.
Notes to Applicant: Please provide writing example (multi-media)