VPM is seeking a talented, curious Digital Marketing Analyst to join our marketing and communications team.
This individual will deeply understand digital marketing and apply this skill set to support the marketing campaigns related to VPM content initiatives and brand development. They will advise on digital campaign structure and creative assets, ensuring these efforts are integrated and aligned with VPM’s brand campaign goals. The specialist will also project manage digital marketing projects, as assigned by marketing leadership, utilizing the project management systems, Airtable and Asana.
This role requires an individual who is well-organized, solutions-oriented and a self-starter. They must excel at building trust and relationships with colleagues and be proactive and nimble as projects evolve.
• Build paid media campaigns for VPM brand and VPM content initiatives in Google Ads, YouTube Facebook, Instagram, Roku, Twitter, and other digital platforms based upon the digital strategy goals.
• Responsible for day-to-day digital campaign management including performance optimizations such as budgeting, bidding, keyword builds, creative changes, audience updates, etc.
• Test creative copywriting for paid search and social campaigns and make recommendations for newer copy creative.
• Find target audiences and devise digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
• Pull platform invoices and transaction summaries monthly to share with team leaders.
• Keep current on digital marketing trends, digital platforms, algorithm changes, and new targeting opportunities or products that may impact current accounts and circulate updates with the internal teams.
• Track and evaluate the success of marketing efforts using Google Analytics and other measurement tools.
• Prepare scheduled reports and/or a real-time dashboard based on marketing goals, KPIs and metrics.
• Identify and recommend other digital marketing tactics, trends, and A/B testing scenarios with marketing colleagues.
• Work closely with colleagues in web and IT to create vanity URLs as needed.
• Work closely with creative colleagues to inform and create effective, audience-driven creative including digital banners, and display ads.
• 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing, SEM, paid social and/or display advertising.
• Agency experience is a plus but not required.
• Must have at least two years of experience managing campaigns successfully across digital platforms: Google, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
• Possess working knowledge of paid media strategies; advertising processes; and development; and digital marketing fundamentals (e.g., lead generation, ad tracking and reporting).
• Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills with a passion for driving results.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and time management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines on time while managing the expectations of multiple stakeholders.
• Understanding of marketing concepts, campaign tracking, marketing KPIs, creative processes.
• Must have excellent writing, grammar, proofreading, and creative skills.
• Team player who is positive, enthusiastic, flexible, and takes initiative with a “can-do” attitude.
• Experience with marketing tools and business software: such as Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Outlook 365, etc.
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com. The position will remain open until filled.
EOE M/F/D/V VPM reserves the right to alter, change, modify, and/or terminate this job posting at any time without notice, or obligation, to any party.