WABE is a non-profit organization formally called Atlanta Educational Telecommunications Collaborative, Inc. (AETC). As a broadcast service, WABE is comprised of WABE90.1FM, WABE TV, WABE.org and numerous podcasts and digital offerings. For more information on the broadcast service, programming and opportunities, please visit www.wabe.org
Digital Marketing Operations Specialist
The Digital Marketing Operations Specialist position is part of the WABE Underwriting & Corporate Support Sales department and supports sponsor execution and revenue growth for all WABE digital advertising assets.
This person will have a unique and integrated view of all WABE digital platforms (Websites, Podcasts, Live audio streaming, E-Newsletters, Mobile apps, and YouTube channels) and will be responsible for creating and executing digital advertising campaigns. A successful candidate will have proven strong critical thinking, attention to detail, and a love for public media. The Digital Marketing Operations Specialist directly reports to the SVP of Corporate Support and will work closely with the Underwriting Account Managers and Department Coordinators. The education, knowledge, experience, core competencies, and technical skills outlined below are requirements for this position.
- Hands-on experience in digital platforms, including Google Ads, Podcast Hosting Software (Art19/Triton), Live Audio Streaming Hosting Software (Triton/Adswizz/Streamguys), YouTube Channel Advertising, OTT platforms, Social Media platforms, and an understanding of Google Analytics is preferred
- Ability to run, maintain, troubleshoot, and modify the existing tools and build and develop new ones, as required to grow WABE’s digital assets and revenue.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation experience to sales teams and clients
- Exceptional attention to detail with an ability to multi-task and manage time against multiple priorities
- The Digital Marketing Operations Specialist role will provide the company with diverse skills to enhance productivity and profitability.
- To qualify, an individual must have solid digital media marketing and advertising skills and be capable of working independently and in partnership with sales executives and sponsors.
- The Digital Operations Specialist is expected to engage in assignments in partnership with the SVP of Corporate Support and Underwriting Department Coordinators and independently to create new revenue opportunities for our clients and potential sponsors.
- Daily management of ad inventory across all WABE digital media assets (Live Audio Streams, Websites, Podcasts, E-Newsletters, Mobile Apps & YouTube Channels)
- Work with the Underwriting team to create new digital marketing opportunities for our clients and potential sponsors
- Create robust and compelling sales presentations highlighting the digital marketing opportunities for our clients and potential sponsors
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Drive, Sheets, and Slides
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree – Advertising, Marketing, Visual Graphics, or Business/Management-related preferred
- At least two years of relevant experience
- Proven History of building and executing successful integrated digital campaigns
- Affinity for Public Media a plus
The physical demands and work environment described here represent those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. It may require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist, or lifting as required (up to 10 lbs.), filing documents, recording equipment, laptop, or storing materials throughout the workday. Proper lifting techniques are required. For the most part, ambient room temperatures, lighting, and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment. Candidates must be willing and able to commute to work and in the field sites.
For consideration, submit cover letter and resume to:
Attention: Human Resources
740 Bismark Rd. NE
Atlanta, GA 30324
Apply Online here.