Here's your chance to earn a six-figure income and remotely work for a leading radio station in the Lexington market.
88.9 WEKU, a dynamic and growing public radio organization serving Central and Eastern Kentucky seeks an experienced, creative, and driven Business Partnership Manager with a passion for public radio and helping Kentucky businesses grow.
The Business Partnership Manager drives revenue to WEKU by generating sales and developing new business relationships. The BPM is a remote position with 1-2 monthly visits to Lexington to prospect accounts.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate and Community Support, you'll work with businesses and organizations to connect them with public radio audiences through broadcast on nine Central and Eastern Kentucky public radio stations including 88.9 WEKU, as well as digital sponsorships on weku.org and the WEKU Mobile App.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven success in outside sales.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; including effective listening skills and an ability to present in small groups
- Proven time management skills
- Excellent phone etiquette and demonstrated customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail; self-starter; and the ability to multitask
- CRM Experience (Hubspot preferred)
This position includes a $40,000 base salary and an aggressive, tiered commission structure that could lead to total annual compensation of $120,000 or higher. Eastern Kentucky University also provides a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, life insurance and a full University tuition waiver for employees and their families.