WEKU, Central and Eastern Kentucky’s NPR station, is seeking a Corporate and Community Support Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the sale of broadcast sponsorship messages consistent with WEKU guidelines and FCC standards. The Corporate and Community Support Manager will manage an active account list, but also have a significant focus on developing new business by cold calling and following a consultative sales approach. At least two years’ experience in sales, broadcasting, or related field is required.
WEKU offers a competitive salary and generous university benefits package including retirement, health, dental and full tuition remission.
What we are looking for:
• Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills including polished and persuasive presentation techniques
• Self-starter with time management and organization skills
• Ability to secure new business and build lasting relationships
• High sense of accountability and the internal drive to meet and exceed goals
• Computer skills: MS Office, Allegiance,
• Familiarity with NPR and public radio
To learn more and apply, visit: https://jobs.eku.edu/postings/16786