Revenue Reporting and Reconciliation Specialist
Reports to: Senior Manager, Development Operations
We’re looking to hire a Revenue Reporting and Reconciliation Specialist for our Development Operations department. In this role, you’ll report on fundraising revenue and be a key member of the central processing hub of all fundraising revenue streams. You’ll collaborate closely with internal clients to ensure efficient workflows are maintained while processing multiple fiscal requests simultaneously.
In an average week, you can expect to:
- Work with our Finance Department to conduct weekly trial balances of revenue reporting, fiscal settlement reconciliation and troubleshooting fiscal close related variances.
- Be the primary point of contact for stock gift processing in database.
- Liaise with Accounts Receivable for credit card, EFT, and wire transfer reporting.
- Serve as backup for donation queue processing, online sustainer update form queue, and data input/reporting done by Revenue Processing Associate.
What success looks like:
- After 60 days, you’ll understand our workflows and have started building strong relationships with your teammates and coworkers. Staff will have noticed your exceptional customer service skills and positive attitude.
- After 120 days, you’ll be completely your work with little guidance and making suggestions on how to make our work more efficient.
You must have:
- Strong attention to detail and able to self-check.
- Demonstrated understanding of identifying and troubleshooting unreconcilable items.
- Knowledge of non-profit contribution processing workflow and timeline.
- Financial bookkeeping knowledge; basic Accounts Receivable experience
You should have:
- Familiarity with ROI Solutions and WorldPay (formerly Vantiv) (highly desired).
- Familiarity with SQL and ability to execute database queries (highly desired).
- 3-5 years of experience in a non-profit fundraising environment with a multi-channel marketing approach, college degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-5 years relational database experience.
Founded in 1961, WETA is Washington, DC’s leading public broadcasting station. As a PBS and NPR member, we not only serve the DC metro area with our local programming and classical radio station, but also the nation with Washington Week, PBS NewsHour, and our partnerships with Ken Burns and Henry Louis Gates, Jr.
Our staff comes from very diverse backgrounds, but we all have one thing in common; we believe in our mission and the service we provide to the public.
WETA is an equal employment opportunity employer. WETA does not discriminate against employees or applications on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law.