Title: Customer Service Coordinator
Type: Full-Time, Non Exempt
Reports To: Membership Manager
Customer Service Coordinator Job Description:
WMHT is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented person to be our lead customer service representative, fielding questions and comments from WMHT viewers, listeners, and donors, and to provide database/CRM operational support for the WMHT Membership Department. This position reports directly to the WMHT Membership Manager, and will work directly with members of the viewing and listening public, WMHT Staff, outside partners, and others.
The successful candidate will have customer service experience, excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel, and a willingness to become proficient on WMHT’s new database/CRM, NGO Connect.
• Manage all member and audience concerns, questions, and comments (via mail, e-mail, and telephone) and provide responses in a timely manner
• Utilize the NGO Connect database/CRM to execute accurate donor record updates, adjustments and corrections in order to proactively resolve issues and provide exemplary customer service.
• Responsible for being familiar with WMHT’s television and radio programming schedules in order to support and assist with donor and audience service needs.
• Communicate to donors the status of their thank you gifts
• Process membership gifts sent to the station and make necessary records in the NGO Connect database/CRM
• Submit support tickets via NGO Connect database for technical and operational issues
• Coordinate the WMHT Matching Gift Program
• Liaison with the WMHT Major Gifts area on operational issues
• Part of a team that provides relief to reception on a rotating basis
• Other duties as assigned
*May require some work on evenings/weekends
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or mail to:
4 Global View
Troy, NY 12180
WMHT Educational Telecommunications is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F. Qualified veterans, women, minorities, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.