The Multi-media Producer is responsible for the development and production of video content for air, web, and social media including production, editing, directing, graphics, studio set-up, and videography. The Multi-media Producer will be expected to work with both internal and external teams and must meet both teams’ deadlines in a professional manner.
- Development of content in collaboration with both internal & external teams to accomplish shared goals
- Development of short and long-form programming and interstitials
- Produces and directs studio & remote productions & edits materials as assigned
- Assists other producers & writers in the production of their programs as required
- Responsible for all aspects of field production to insure a high quality audio/video product
- Studio set-up, lighting, and the recruitment, training, and scheduling of volunteer production crews
- Other responsibilities as required to address specific objectives shared by WNIN and its community partners
- Hands-on experience in writing, editing, production, and graphics
- Production and editing long-form content
- Experience working with multi-platform technologies and the ability to adapt material to a variety of platforms
Employee must be able to handle about 30 pounds of audio and video equipment. Ability to work occasional nights, weekends, holidays, and special events; hours of work may vary according to need. Able to use related equipment such as: video recorders, digital field equipment, on-air broadcast consoles, digital download boards, computer interfaces, and digital editing software. EOE
Please send cover letter and resume to WNIN Job #821, Two Main Street, Evansville, IN 47708, or email email@example.com.