With internal management and external market-facing responsibilities, the Corporate Partnerships Manager plays a critical role in helping WUCF realize immediate revenue growth through existing platforms while advancing the team's ability to deliver broader digital and integrated media opportunities to sponsors and partners. The Corporate Partnerships Manager reports to the Director of Community Impact.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying, negotiating, and securing TV, radio, and digital media sales for WUCF within a defined territory through the creation of corporate support proposals and underwriting packages for clients and partners.
- Develops and maintains deep, long-term, positive relationships with client organizations and agencies based on professional follow-through and service, keeping advertisers informed about programming, pricing, packages, special opportunities, and trends.
- Assists the corporate partnership team in identifying new sales leads through researching and actively prospecting opportunities, utilizing business referrals, attending local and regional networking events and conferences, plus cold calls and emails.
- Manages and mentors the corporate partnerships team to secure financial support for the station to exceed annual revenue goals. Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations for the Corporate Partnerships team.
- Assists with the development of the corporate partnership team's annual budget, pricing, inventory controls, and creation of sales targets.
- Evaluates weekly/monthly activity tracking, projecting and forecasting, and reports of sales activity through ProTrack, Salesforce, and other tools.
- Maintains current knowledge of ratings, broadcast research, digital metrics, and corporate support best practices, including accounting department billing and collection procedures.
- Assists in promotions, outreach, and other fundraising activities, including on-air and live events as needed.
Only applications submitted through the Careers at UCF will be considered. Please use this link https://jobs.ucf.edu/en-us/job/502242/manager-corporate-partnerships
Attach a cover letter and resume with your online application.
$64,518 to Negotiable (commensurate with experience)
Bachelor's or Master's degree and 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience with cultivating the right internal and external connections to drive work forward, while anticipating potential shifts in work.
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to write and present in a professional and motivating manner.
- Able to travel, attend and conduct meetings, and make presentations before large and small groups.
- Success in prospecting, listening, negotiating, and closing new business with diverse constituents and stakeholders as well as negotiating and listening.
- Highly motivated and creative with knowledge of required marketing skills and a willingness to develop through training.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively to achieve goals with a commitment to delivering exceptional customer service.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and CRM platforms, preferably Salesforce.
- Have a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation.