WUWM 89.7 – Milwaukee’s NPR, a department of UW-Milwaukee and an NPR member station, offers an exciting and creative work environment. WUWM looks for dedicated people who are ready for a challenge.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the development, implementation, and evaluation of WUWM’s marketing plan, including communications and promotions that will increase the awareness of WUWM’s programming, services, and community events which in turn will increase listenership and financial support. This position works closely will all departments of the station.
· Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, communication, or a related field from an accredited college or university; or at least three years of experience managing marketing strategy on behalf of an organization or business.
· Experience with at least one of the following in a professional capacity: graphic design, web design, or social media.
· Strong written communication skills as evidenced in cover letter and resume.
· Experience using graphic design software.
· Experience using email communication platform.
· Experience using website software.
· Experience with digital media analytics.
· Familiarity with public media.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and a list of three professional references with contact information (uploaded as “other document 1”). Also, include a cover letter that addresses the candidate’s professional level work experience as it relates to all required and preferred qualifications
This is a continuous recruitment. The initial review date is October 22, 2021. Applications received after October 21, 2021, may not receive consideration.