Buffalo, NY, United States – Full Time
Buffalo Toronto Public Media is a leading bi-national public broadcasting station consisting of three television and three radio stations, all locally programmed. Programs and outreach explore and address interests relevant to the Western New York and Southern Ontario communities.
The Development Coordinator is primarily responsible for higher level clerical and administrative duties to optimize workflow by providing organization and daily support for the Capital Campaign, Foundation & Community Development, and other Development department needs. This position handles multiple projects with tight deadlines while maintaining flexibility to meet changing priorities.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has a passion for public broadcasting and fundraising initiatives.
- Exhibits a strong attention to detail and excellent time management and organization skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible in meeting competing and changing priorities.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in a clerical or administrative role.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to produce high-quality communications and represent the organization in a professional manner.
Buffalo Toronto Public Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity and inclusion.
Please email cover letter and resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org OR mail to:
Buffalo Toronto Public Media
PO Box 1263
Buffalo, NY 14240-1263