WTTW (Chicago PBS) and WFMT (classical music radio station) are seeking a full-time Associate Membership Marketing Manager to join its membership marketing and fundraising team. This fast-paced and outcomes-driven position is responsible for managing the successful execution of a variety of direct marketing campaigns and initiatives, and for developing marketing strategies and plans with outcomes of member loyalty, excitement for the brand, revenue generating campaigns and growth of membership base.
- Develop creative marketing and fundraising strategies to grow membership and meet revenue goals; manage creative process for direct mail, web, telemarketing and e-mail campaigns.
- Manage assigned marketing and fundraising campaigns from start to finish, including developing strategies and creative, scheduling and budgeting, selecting and segmenting target lists, managing production process, and analyzing performance.
- Oversee annual Sweepstakes campaign, including direct mail, on-air and online creative package development, prize solicitation, analysis and fulfillment.
- Utilize membership database system for campaign setup and execution, list strategy and segmentation, and data mining and analysis.
- Serve as liaison between outside direct marketing vendors (creative, data, printer, lettershop, etc.) and internal staff.
- With the Production Coordinator, manage print production and mailing house for assigned campaigns.
- Perform research and analysis to help determine future direction of marketing efforts.
- Maintain and update a variety of department reports (results, tracking, segmentation, expenses, and campaign overviews).
- Work with the managers of customer service and database management departments to maintain quality and integrity of member/audience relationships and database.
- Assist in coordination of selected member events and cross-department support functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication and editorial skills
- Facility with data and campaign performance analysis
- Excellent Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access) skills
- Tessitura or other database management software experience a plus
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree required.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: Two or more years of direct marketing and/or membership fundraising experience required.
Please apply directly on WTTW's website: https://phe.tbe.taleo.net/phe03/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=WWCI&cws=40&rid=269