WTTW (Chicago PBS) and WFMT (Classical radio) are seeking a full-time Director of Member and Audience Experience and Database Maintenance. The director will employ a strategic customer experience based program focused on providing superior service to members and audiences focusing on satisfaction, retention, and stewardship. As an expert user of the customer relationship database, this person is also responsible for managing and producing analysis and reporting to internal stakeholders and executing member stewardship activities that drive increases in member acquisition, retention, and revenue. This position also oversees data entry team and receptionists.
- Manage day-to-day operations for member and audience service, database entry, and front-desk reception staff. Develop, lead, and energize team members.
- Set up best practices and quality control measures in collaboration with fundraising teams across the organization. Communicate best practices to Member and Audience Center representatives with the goal of providing excellent service.
- Establish metrics for and monitor performance of the Member and Audience Center representatives with the goal of increasing member retention and member/viewer/listener satisfaction.
- Evaluate effectiveness of current processes and services; maintain, monitor and present reporting; research and propose potential improvements and enhancements; and recommend and implement changes with goals of enhancing audience/member/donor experience and loyalty.
- Ensure timely and accurate gift entry and processing by the database entry group.
- Establish metrics for and monitor performance of the database entry representatives, along with Manager of Database Processing, with the goal of increasing accuracy, efficiency, and output.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and external vendors to integrate and link internal databases, processes, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of organization with goal of keeping teams on cutting edge of new service techniques and providing superior customer service and data entry.
- Participate in logistics planning and execution of member and audience events, including correspondence, follow-up, registration, ticket fulfillment, etc.
- Track and help streamline member benefit fulfillment, including thank-you gifts and other.
- Recruit and maintain appropriate staffing to meet department goals. Motivate and train staff to maintain high levels of productivity while providing superior service to members and audience.
- Work some nights and weekends on organization-wide events.
- Provide assistance in select events and cross-department support functions as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
• You have 5+ years in a supervisory customer service role.
• You possess high level and demonstrated customer relationship database query and reporting experience. Experience with Tessitura Network database preferred, but not required.
• You are a proven collaborator and an excellent communicator.
• You are flexible, curious, and a problem solver.
• You are a demonstrated team-player/coach equally willing and capable of rolling up your sleeves to complete tasks and guiding a team to achieve company and department goals.
• You have strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
• You have the highest standards of accuracy and precision.
• You have a willingness to learn and adapt.
• You have a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and Access.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree
Please apply directly on WTTW's website: https://cho.tbe.taleo.net/cho02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=WWCI&cws=40&rid=176