WTTW (Chicago PBS) and WFMT (classical music radio station) are seeking a full-time Senior Director of Membership. This individual will plan and execute an integrated fundraising program, overseeing comprehensive campaign management for digital, direct mail, and other direct marketing channels to grow the number of members with gifts under $1,000 and increase revenue. The ideal candidate is passionate about the mission and value of public media, is strategic, and a collaborative self-starter.
- Create and execute an annual plan for generating membership revenue, including budgeting and operational planning, campaign strategy development, population segmentation, and analysis.
- Drive growth in membership revenue through the implementation of industry best practices and innovative multi-channel direct marketing strategies and campaigns across all populations including cultivation, renewals, reactivation, acquisition, additional gifts, and other promotional campaigns such as sweepstakes. Manage select campaigns across direct mail, email, telemarketing, digital and social channels.
- Track and report on campaign performance and membership metrics.
- Oversee Member/Audience Services and creation of member/donor feedback systems to generate and measure ongoing satisfaction and to ensure delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Oversee database operations team to transform data into actionable data sets and analytics for optimized fundraising performance; adhere to organizational data security policies.
- Secure and/or collaborate with external vendors for specialized fundraising tools, services, and initiatives.
- Manage, develop, and support high-performance cross-functional team.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the SVP of Marketing & Digital Media.
- Proven ability to manage an outcomes-driven team
- Exceptional oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines successfully and independently
- Experience with donor privacy, data security and/or PCI compliance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with Tessitura (donor database) strongly preferred
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: Must have at least 5 years of nonprofit fundraising experience using a variety of direct response techniques.
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably in a nonprofit, marketing or public media setting.
Please apply on WTTW's website: https://phe.tbe.taleo.net/phe03/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=WWCI&cws=40&rid=232