Department: Corporate Support
Status: Full Time, Non-Exempt
End Date: Open Until Filled
We are hiring for the position of Corporate Support Administrative Assistant. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work in a creative environment in one of the most fascinating and beautiful parts of the country, Northern California. As an organization we believe that audience comes first and that anything is possible. We embrace change and encourage innovation while building an epic workplace. Together, we bring our passion and have fun.
In this role you support the sales and development efforts of both the Corporate Support and the Foundation/Grant teams. You work within a team-based collaborative culture and engage in all aspects of the public radio and non-profit culture and community.
- Creates sales presentations and marketing pieces
- Performs trafficking, recapping and reporting for digital/web-based campaigns
- Oversees constituent relationship management (CRM) platform data entry
- Provides sales research in support of the sales process
- Collaborates with Content and Marketing to facilitate the monetization of on-demand/podcast sales opportunities
- Minimum of 3 years supporting a performance-based sales platform in a Marketing/Advertising/Fund-raising environment
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient with Office365 and other presentation software applications
- Exemplifies team-work and collaborations with a passion for growth
- Strong communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Experience in television, radio or digital media a plus
- Self-motivated, organized and goal focused
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Capital Public Radio
7055 Folsom Blvd. Sacramento, CA 95826
Capital Public Radio is an equal opportunity employer