Department: Member Services
Status: Full Time, Non-Exempt
End Date: Open Until Filled
We are hiring for the position of Member Services Assistant. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work in a creative environment in one of the most fascinating and beautiful parts of the country, Northern California. As an organization we believe that audience comes first and that anything is possible. We embrace change and encourage innovation while building an epic workplace. Together, we bring our passion and have fun.
As the Member Services Assistant you are a critical connection between listeners and the station.You play a significant role in ensuring the accurate financial accounting of gifts made to the station and maintain records for members.
- Assists with inbound calls from members and listeners.
- Enter donation data into database.
- Perform mail merges, printing and distribution of thank you letters.
- Make outbound calls to members as directed.
- Perform clean-up of database as directed.
- Assists with supervision of office volunteer staff.
- Be part of a team managing member data in a shared database.
- Address customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Comfortable making calls to donors.
- Raiser’s Edge experience, or similar database experience.
- Be familiar with Capital Public Radio and comfortable asking for financial contributions for CapRadio’s mission.
- Able to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Great customer orientation.
- Strong team player.
- Dedicated to organization core values.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Capital Public Radio
7055 Folsom Blvd. Sacramento, CA 95826
Capital Public Radio is an equal opportunity employer.