Colorado Public Radio is expanding and is seeking experienced fundraising professionals to fill two new Leadership Giving (major gifts) Officer positions. CPR’s Leadership Giving Officers are front-line fundraising professionals responsible for the management of a portfolio of prospects with the giving potential of five figures or more. Relationships are developed around donor interests and organization priorities and include qualifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding prospects and donors. The ideal candidate is highly disciplined, organized and goal oriented with demonstrated competencies in relationship building, information management, project support, donor research and verbal and written communication.
- Manage a portfolio of highly qualified donors for cultivation, solicitation and stewardship that results in leadership level gifts (five figures plus) within twelve to eighteen months.
- Create detailed moves management plans for prospects that will strengthen relationships and move them along the giving path towards greater engagement and philanthropy with CPR.
- Successfully solicit, retain and grow investments from leadership level donors.
Knowledge and competencies:
- Identification with the mission and purpose of Colorado Public Radio.
- Demonstrated organizational skills managing a variety of activities efficiently and professionally.
- Hands-on knowledge of donor database systems.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage high level confidential information with integrity and sensitivity.
- Minimum of two years of fundraising experience that includes demonstrated success in securing five figure gifts and above.
Position is based in Denver Metro.
To apply, please submit cover letter, resume, three professional references and salary expectations to email@example.com with Leadership Giving Officer in the subject line. Please also include where you learned of the open position.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Electronic applications only. No phone calls or drop ins please. Competitive salary and benefits.
Colorado Public Radio is an equal opportunity employer and encourages workplace diversity.