The Business Account Executive- Public Radio East is responsible for identifying and persuading businesses and advertising agencies to invest in PRE in exchange for exposure across PRE’s various platforms including local airtime, national syndication, podcasts, digital assets, and event sponsorship.
- Generates revenues in the form of public radio underwriting and challenge grants by meeting assigned monthly, quarterly and annual financial goals and objectives
- Identifies and researches new corporate/business accounts and cultivates those accounts; maintains an active call back file to build relationships with potential prospects
- Develops appropriate underwriting acknowledgments for broadcast that meet PRE standards and FCC regulations and provides accompanying documentation
- Prepares all required internal sales documentation
- Prepares and enters sales contract information, daily logs and billing using PRE’s radio traffic software
- Organizes, maintains and documents appropriate sales activities and records with accompanying revenue reports
- Assists with on-air fundraising campaigns as directed
- Performs other job-related duties and projects as assigned in support of PRE Networks and the College’s mission, core values and goals
Bachelor’s degree and four (4) years’ experience in media sales OR a combination of education and qualifying professional experience that would provide the skills, knowledge, and ability needed to fulfill the duties assigned to the position
Applicants may apply online at: https://www.easyhrweb.com/JC_Craven/JobListings/joblistings.aspx
Applicants must submit all required documents requested in the online application process to be considered.