KCUR 89.3 seeks a creative, digital-savvy individual who can work across all departments in our growing, dynamic media organization. The Audience Development Producer will be responsible for growing and engaging audience around varied content and revenue initiatives. The ideal candidate will be a great writer with a strong background in marketing and experience in content creation; have experience in audience-driven strategies for promotion, production, delivery and analysis across media platforms; and be innovative and willing to experiment.
KCUR 89.3 is the NPR affiliate in Kansas City and is an editorially-independent community service of the University of Missouri-Kansas City. See www.kcur.org/jobs for the full position description and information about KCUR and Kansas City.
- Grow, engage and diversify KCUR audience on all platforms.
- Assist in creation of all marketing materials, including copy development, direction, design, production and distribution of materials (print and digital).
- Collaborate in creation of creative digital assets optimized for social media platforms.
- Design and execute revenue campaigns for digital platforms.
- Collaborate with NPR and other national partners to move untapped digital audiences towards membership.
- Track KPIs across digital, events and broadcast using analytics platforms, surveys and other available data.
- Curate, create and edit email communications. Oversee sophisticated email collection and organization strategy.
- Assist in the development and execution of events and in-person engagement opportunities.
- Produce digital storytelling in various media including audio, video and other visual medium.
- Other duties as assigned.
Review of applications will begin on Monday, December 4, 2017. Position will be open until filled.
Apply online: www.umkc.edu/jobs. Applicants must combine all materials (cover letter, resume, and list of three references with contact information) into one PDF or Microsoft Word document and upload as a resume attachment. Maximum size limit is 11MB. Do not include special characters (e.g., /, &, %, etc.).
If you experience technical problems, please call 855-524-0002.