KERA is seeking a creative, enthusiastic, self-motivated Campaign Coordinator to implement an awareness and usage campaign supporting KERA’s Art&Seek. The Campaign Coordinator will work closely with members of the Marketing & Communications and Art&Seek teams to execute channel marketing plans and assist with digital content editing. This position is part time (15-20 hours per week) and will be employed on a contract basis through June 2019. The Campaign Coordinator will report to the Director of Marketing.
- Execute and track a paid media campaign (already in progress) developed by KERA and its agencies to raise awareness and usage of Art&Seek. Activities include tracking media deadlines, and working with agencies to coordinate production of creative assets, collecting proof of performance and reporting campaign metrics.
- Develop and execute a paid social media strategy to increase use of and engagement with Art&Seek’s digital content and drive traffic to artandseek.org.
- Track all project analytics on an ongoing basis, including marketing campaign metrics, content production, audience insights, budgets, etc. Produce regular progress reports for management.
- Develop communications with Art&Seek partner organizations, including the creation of partner tool kits.
- Launch and coordinate an Art&Seek ambassador program for volunteers with a passion for arts and culture to assist with community events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
- Proven advanced skills in writing, copy editing and proofreading. Impeccable use of grammar, spelling, punctuation and AP style is a must.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in a marketing role, with experience such as developing marketing content, coordinating email campaigns and social media marketing.
- Experience implementing both paid and organic social media campaigns for a brand. Strong command of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube platforms, including knowledge of each platform’s analytics tools and demonstrated creative approach to social media content.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and ability to meet deadlines with quality work and attention to detail. Project management experience a plus.
- Understanding of a range of marketing analytics, including audience insights for broadcast, print and digital media, and demonstrated ability to generate clear analytics reports.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate with a variety of team members, including content creators, marketing staff, senior managers, external agency representatives, partner organizations and volunteers. Experience coordinating volunteers is a plus.
- Enthusiasm for arts and culture and the mission of public broadcasting.
Education: A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, business administration or related field is recommended.
Physical/Environment Demands: This job is located in an office environment in a cubicle area. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; may also be called upon to walk; use hands and fingers to hold, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop; kneel; crouch; or crawl; talk; and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and depth perception with the ability to legally drive. The employee is sometimes required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
HOW TO APPLY
Please provide the following materials:
• Cover letter
• Writing sample (journalistic preferred; about 500-750 words)
• Five sample social media posts showcasing how you would share Art&Seek content on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram
In your cover letter, please also state how you found out about the position. We thank you for your interest. Please note that only applicants who meet the qualifications as stated can be considered. Submit this information as you prefer:
Submit this information as you prefer:
E-mail to: email@example.com
Fax to: (214) 740-9323
Mail to: KERA, Attn. Human Resources, 3000 Harry Hines Blvd. Dallas, Texas 75201
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package based upon professional experience and achievement.
North Texas Public Broadcasting – KERA – is and Equal Opportunity Employer