KERA seeks a full-time staff member to coordinate daily contribution entry into the Tessitura CRM System. This position reports to the Data Manager and serves as an essential role in supporting all fundraising and membership efforts. KERA is a new Tessitura licensee with a planned “go-live” date in spring 2019. The ideal candidate is a dynamic and experienced Tessitura user, eager to learn about KERA, able to demonstrate flexibility during the CRM upgrade process, and enjoys working in a team environment.
- Assist with the daily entry of contributions into Tessitura in support of all fundraising and membership efforts.
- Ensure all gifts and pledges are entered with accuracy and efficiency, keeping with deadlines and company guidelines.
- Assist with monthly billing and membership renewals.
- Processes adjustments, refunds, and write-off transactions as needed.
- Maintain organized backup files of contribution records and transaction details.
- Update donor records when needed to maintain data hygiene and data integrity standards.
- Collaborate with Membership, Major Gifts, Digital, and Finance staff members as appropriate.
- Assist with the monthly revenue reconciliation and year-end reconciliation needs, including the compilation of documentation for the annual audit.
- Generate reports for Membership, Major Gifts, and Finance Departments to assist with reconciliation and donor management.
- Participate in training sessions and testing prior to the Tessitura implementation Go-Live.
- One to three years of experience with Tessitura.
- Proficiency with Tessitura’s contribution module, account records, and billing.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently once objectives and tasks have been determined.
- Share information freely and work well as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and efficiency.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and independently manage assigned tasks and projects.
- The ability to work evenings, weekends, and additional hours as necessary.
- Valid Texas Driver’s License and insurance required for assignments/activities that may involve work outside of the office and the need to drive the Company vehicle. Must maintain a clean driving record.
- Experience working in a fundraising department of a non-profit organization.
- Public broadcasting experience is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Please provide a 1) resume; and 2) cover letter summarizing professional accomplishments and qualifications relative to the position. Please also state how you found out about this position. Submit your information via one of the contact methods below.
Email to: email@example.com
Fax to: (214) 740-9323
Mail to: Human Resources, KERA, 3000 Harry Hines Blvd., Dallas, TX 75201
NTPB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.