We are looking for an experienced person who is well organized and detail oriented to help us achieve our goals. Duties include, but are not limited to, some bookkeeping, payroll responsibilities, maintain personnel files, preparation of annual budget and interacting with our accountants. The ideal candidate will be successful in working well with staff, thinking clearly and applying creative solutions in a timely matter. We are looking for a self-motivated person seeking part time work.
- Ability to read, write speak and understand English well
- Five (5) years bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Valid drivers’ license and vehicle insurance
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Have a working knowledge of related statutory legislation and regulations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel at a minimum).
- Experience with accounting software, QuickBooks preferred.
- Adherence to generally accepted accounting and business ethics, law and company policy.
More detail available at https://www.kpts.org/about/job-openings/.
Apply now by sending your cover letter, resume and three references to email@example.com or fax 316-838-8586 or KPTS, 320 W. 21st Street North, Wichita, KS 67203
KPTS is Kansas Public Telecommunications Service, Inc. It is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status, natural origin, physical or mental handicap, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship, veteran status, or age. Discriminatory employment is specifically prohibited by the Federal Communications Commission.
KPTS is community-licensed and affiliated with Public Broadcast System (PBS) and operates as a non-profit public media entity.