KRCB North Bay Public Media, a Sonoma County-based public television and radio non-profit organization, is looking for a hands-on associate producer with strong technical and creative skills. TV and radio broadcast operations experience preferred. This is a part-time, in-house, benefits eligible position. Occasional night/weekend required.
- Editing, producing and writing television and radio short form projects to support organizational fundraising efforts, including pledge drives, auction and underwriting
- Production in the television studio and in the field, including camera, audio, lighting, and other functions
- Production in the radio studio and in the field, including recording sessions and audio mixing
- Production support for long and short form content in the appropriate formats for a range of delivery platforms
- Production of on-air television promotions, both local and national
- Managing promo database for TV traffic
- Video post-production, including video editing in Adobe Premiere (current version), graphics, audio mixing, color correction, and transcoding
- Audio post-production, including audio editing in Avid ProTools and/or Adobe Audition
- Broadcast traffic support for broadcast log management
- Solid Demo Reel
- Team player with excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Adobe Creative Cloud proficiency required, Mac OSX a plus
- Strong working knowledge of current digital media production, equipment, and data management processes
- Working knowledge of DSLR videography and workflow
- Excellent multitasking ability
- Public television and non-profit experience a plus
- Motion graphics and After Effects a huge plus
- Asset management and media archiving
- Experience working with volunteers
- Experience in live control room and studio production environments
- Document generation from database systems
- Experience with automation controlled systems
- Fluency in Spanish and knowledge of the Bay Area
Apply via email with cover letter, resume (include your physical address, not just an email), salary requirements, and link to online demo reel to email@example.com, with the subject heading “Associate Producer – CPB”.
DO NOT ATTACH DEMO REELS / VIDEO. SEND A LINK.
Responses with attached video will be deleted without being read. No phone calls. Deadline 12/08/17.
Non-profit. EOE. KRCB does not discriminate on the basis of disability in the admission or access to, or employment in, its programs and activities.