Lakeshore Public Media is a dual licensee, operating award winning public broadcast stations Lakeshore PBS and Lakeshore Public Radio. We are based in the third largest media market in the country (Chicago DMA) with offices in NW Indiana just 30 minutes from downtown Chicago. We are currently celebrating 30 years serving the NW Indiana and Chicagoland communities.
Come grow with us!
We’re looking for a Membership Manager with;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Two years experience with Allegiance, Salesforce, Razor’s Edge or similar database software
- Strong customer service skills, understands how important our members are to our success and sustainability!
- Experience working on Public Television or Radio membership campaigns
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
We offer an exciting work environment, competitive salary along with comprehensive health insurance, generous vacation and holiday benefits.
Lakeshore Public Media is based in Merrillville, Indiana near great restaurants of varying cuisine, shopping and entertainment. What makes NW Indiana a great place to live?
- Affordable cost of living
- Great variety of housing choices from beautiful rentals, new homes to classic Victorians and every type in between
- Growing cultural scene- enjoy great local theatre, music, art galleries and excellent dining options
- Lake Michigan- miles of lakefront and boundless recreational opportunities
- Boating, paddling, biking, hiking, running, fabulous parks, inland lakes and much more
- Good schools- some of the finest universities in the state are in Northwest Indiana
- Excellent connectivity – rail and bus service to Chicago’s world renown museums, restaurants, national sports teams and theatre
- Community pride- people love living in Northwest Indiana!
Why Should You Apply?
- Serve a diverse community hungry for public media, you will make a difference!
- Location, location, location! We live, work and broadcast to 3.9 million households in the Chicago DMA!
- Gain exceptional knowledge and mentorship from highly experienced public media professionals. Our leadership team has served in public broadcasting for a grand total of 60 years!
- Email your resume, letter of interest, and salary requirements to: email@example.com
- No phone calls please
Lakeshore Public Media
8625 Indiana Pl
Merrillville, IN 46410