Responsible for scheduling prerecorded and live programming on all WBAA content channels including AM/FM/HD2 platforms. Maintain program schedules and logs for all stations. Manage automation system to achieve the highest quality broadcast service for all content channels. Manage productions, oversee student producers, and schedule production studios. Position reports to the Director of Content.
- Bachelor's degree in Broadcasting, Electrical Engineering or related.
- One year of experience with public media operations.
- Consideration will be given to an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with broadcast automation systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated with ability to work well on a number of projects simultaneously and effectively.
- Proficiency with computer software.
- Detail-oriented, organized, dedicated and results-oriented.
- Broadcast operational troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with public radio distribution platforms including Content Depot and PRX.
- Knowledge of web platforms including NPR's Core Publisher.
- Computer troubleshooting skills.
- Experience supervising students.
- Weekend and evening work may be required for this position.
- A Background Check will be required for employment in this position.
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible For Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period.
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.