Responsible for all administrative functions related to Capital Campaign with expected duration of 2-3 years.
II. Essential Functions of Position:
1. Overall Capital Campaign administration and organization including prospect tracking, task assignment and maintenance of timelines.
2. Scheduling meetings, preparing talking points, assembling presentations, and preparing materials for Campaign Cabinet and Campaign staff meetings in Western New York. Maintaining master Capital Campaign calendar.
3. Overseeing acknowledgement of all Capital Campaign gifts and pledges. Managing and/or creating Capital Campaign correspondence including meeting requests, scheduling and meeting action items. Assisting in the creation and editing of cover letters and proposals for individual donor prospects. Drafting and sending thank you letters to donors to the Capital Campaign, with live signatures from appropriate volunteer leaders.
4. Organizing and monitoring Campaign Cabinet assignments and follow-up, and assisting in all aspects of high-level volunteer-led activities.
5. Support Campaign Cabinet as they conduct lead gift cultivation and solicitation activities through communication, coordination and attending strategy meetings when appropriate.
6. Attend Campaign Cabinet meetings in Western New York, as well as creating and distributing meeting minutes.
7. Update spreadsheets/prospect lists with information regarding each strategy and the outcome of cultivation and solicitation activities.
8. Compile Campaign solicitation packets with cover letters, proposals, pledge cards, named opportunities and other associated documents. Oversee the updating of capital campaign brochures, one-sheets and video as necessary.
9. Provide coordination and administration of Campaign events.
10. Assist with the administration of donor stewardship programs including naming opportunities/acknowledgments.
11. Assist in the management, organization and maintenance of all confidential donor records.
12. Research prospective donors to the Capital Campaign.
13. Create all Capital Campaign reports (i.e. for pending & realized gifts, budget tracking, status updates, etc).
III. Non-Essential Duties:
1. Other duties as assigned.
IV. Required Qualifications and Experience:
1. Seasoned, responsible, focused individual, with outstanding organizational skills and high level of accuracy
2. Excellent written, verbal and customer service skills
3. Excellent phone etiquette
4. Self-motivated, detail-oriented, creative, strategic and professional
5. Experience managing timelines
V. Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
1. Experience in and knowledge of Capital Campaigns and/or Fundraising Development
2. Social media and on-line fundraising experience
3. Experience working with confidential donor data
4. Bachelor’s degree
5. Flexibility in work hours
Interested applicants may submit cover letter & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR mail to: WNED|WBFO - HR Dept., 140 Lower Terrace, Buffalo, NY 14202. WNED|WBFO is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity.