Membership Payment Coordinator
Buffalo, NY, United States – Full Time
WNED | WBFO is a leading bi-national public broadcasting station consisting of three television and two radio stations, celebrating 60 years of locally programmed broadcasting. WNED is the birthplace of such celebrated programs as Mark Russell Comedy Hour and Reading Rainbow. WBFO’s award-winning newsroom explores topics that impact our local community. All of our programs and outreach focus on the interests relevant to the Western New York and Southern Ontario communities.
The Membership Payment Coordinator position plays a significant role in ensuring the accurate financial accounting of monetary gifts made to the organization. Responsible for closely analyzing reports and finding immediate solutions for retaining Sustainers payment methods. Prepares, processes and settles all payments in data entry, provides follow through for delinquent payments, settles all payments discrepancies, and troubleshoots methods for payment.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Demonstrate independent ability to handle cash and balance accounts.
- Have a passion for quickly analyzing data and identifying solutions.
- Love helping others and can provide outstanding customer service to our members.
What you need to succeed:
- High school graduate or equivalent required, Associates’ or Bachelors’ degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- 1+ year demonstrated experience in payment processing and database management.
- Proficient computer skills with a fluency in Excel.
WNED | WBFO is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity and inclusion.
Please email cover letter and resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org OR mail to:
WNED | WBFO
PO Box 1263
Buffalo, NY 14240-1263