I. Summary: Integral part to maintaining a vibrant sustainer program. Closely analyzes reports and finds immediate solutions for retaining Sustainers payment methods. Prepares, processes and settles all payments in data entry, provides follow through for delinquent payments, settles all payments discrepancies, and troubleshoots methods for payment. All tasks to be done promptly following best practices and meeting department deadlines. Individual tasks may be delegated among Associates as needed based on department needs.
II. Essential Duties:
Process daily bank bag charges and daily customer service charges, run monthly credit card charges, follow up on delinquent monthly charges, providing specialized follow-ups to sustainers and major donors. Prepare daily import totals for the business office. Handle all Chargebacks for both countries. Correct account allocations errors, processes all credit card refunds, and processes all cash refunds. Submits all check refund requests.
Prepare for monthly EFTs by checking new accounts against check information, run monthly EFTs.
c. Matching Gifts
Manage matching gift module. Processes all matching gifts and related customer service.
d. End of Day
Settles daily journals, maintain audit records and aging receivables.
e. Membership & Development Projects
Assists in verification, assists with bank bag processing, Process fundraising events and capital campaign payments. Process premium brokerage fees.
III. Non-essential Duties:
1. Other membership and development duties as deemed necessary.
IV. Requisite Qualifications and Education:
· Computer skills required, with strong background in payment processing
· Experience in comparing analytical data
· Fluency in Excel required
· Strong mathematics
· Experience handling cash and balancing accounts
· Must be able to work autonomously
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Customer service experience preferred
· Ability to multi-task, detail-oriented, well organized
· Previous experience in an office environment required (not-for-profit experience preferred)
· Database knowledge preferred
· College degree preferred
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter of interest and current resume.
****Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Interested applicants may submit cover letter & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR mail to:
Western New York Public Broadcasting Association
WNED | WBFO Human Resources Dept.
PO Box 1263
Buffalo, NY 14240-1263